Hello there! My name's Heng Kawai and some people call me Sarah. I'm rather a simple girl with big dreams. Thanks to our powerful mind that we are able to imagine and to think big to go far and wide. I believe that with passion and determination, we can always make our dreams a reality. I guess, nothing is impossible after all :) Well, I have always had an interest in the current affairs and happenings not only in our country but also, around the globe. When being asked to name any flag of any country, there are high chances that I would be able to give you the right answer as I was exposed to them since I was a little girl. My other interest would be reading, not much of thick-layered novels but more to motivational, leisure, business and general interest books and magazines. My internet activities would mostly revolve around checking my e-mails (www.hotmail.com), reading news online from The Star (http://thestar.com.my), checking out interesting videos from Youtube (www.youtube.com) and Facebooking (www.facebook.com). Sometimes, I would search for beautiful interior and exterior pictures of buildings (homes, hotels, lounges/bars) and car photos as these are some of my favourite things. My preferred search engine would be Google (www.google.com). Strong, influential and powerful individuals are great leaders of today, shaping the world of tomorrow. They are positive role models to all. My idol has a famous surname, was a former model, and is an heiress to her dad's empire. Nope, she's not Paris Hilton but, she is none other than Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump. She truly inspires me. I love Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres as well. They are both great talk show hosts who have changed many people's lives for the better. This would be my first proper blog entry for as long as I can remember, thus, I'm glad that this course has provided me a chance to get a feel of writing blogs. Cheers!
Hi! Hi! This is the first time I’m writing a blog with the feeling of excitement and nervousness. My name is Ch’ng Phui Jean and my nickname is “Jean”. I am taking bachelor of Business Administration in Utar. I study this course because I want to continue my father’s business in the future. My father is a very successful businessman, so, in the future I also hope that I will become a successful business-lady. I think that university is the good place to prepare me for my future. I come from a big family, consisting 9 members to be exact. Despite being such a big family, we love each other very much. My family always support me at times when I do not have confident in doing something or failure in something, they will try to help me, support me. In my life, my family is the engine that supports me in doing everything that I hope to do. Thank God for allowing me to have this “happy family”. I like to shop and listen to music, because by doing this I feel happy and relaxed especially during stress in my studies. The five website that I often visit is www.utar.edu.my. I visited this website because besides being a hard-working student,it also is our responsibility to download lecture materials. I think that we must be serious in times when we study and active in times when we play. The second is www.facebook.com. This is the good place to entertain me, because when I feel stressful and boring, I will go facebook to play games to release my tension and see other’s profile. The third is www.msn.com to check my mails sent by friends. I also can learn more because the forwarding contents contain information that we can’t get from our textbook. Next, www.google.com. I always visit this website to search information needed for our assignments and most importantly, I will search the one thing that I like the most – strawberries! I love this amazing fruit very much. During my free time, I will search all things strawberry. Last but not the least, the website I visit the most is www.baidu.com. Here, I can download music and songs that I like. Normally, I will find some soft relaxing music, because as a degree student, I feel the stress and worry in many things, such as my results, my assignments, my human skills with each other and so on. Usually, I will listen to soothing music at night before going to sleep hoping to catch sweet dreams. Lastly, I want to quote something, which is “Be the one you are”. Plus, I hope that all my dreams will come true.
Hung Wen Rong is my name and I’m writing an introduction about..Myself..Every once in a while I wonder how would things differ if I would have a different personality, diverse qualities and unknown talents. Would my life be as wonderful as it is right now? I guess not, and that it is the moment I stop thinking for "what if" because I am who I am and that is the reason for me being a unique girl. I realize that I am content as I am and therefore, wouldn't change a thing about myself.I am a complex person with areas of my personality that fluctuate depending on the situation. There is a subtle interplay between the different facets of my personality. Although I am steady and reliable, but sometimes, I am quite surprise to myself by doing something which are crazy and unexpected. I’m full of energy and confidence but for sometimes I can become very unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. My astrological sign is Taurus. My hobbies are listening to music because smooth, soft and peaceful music can help me to relax and reduce my stress. I also like to sing and dance during my pass time. The websites which I visit most are www.hotmail.com, use for checking mails,www.facebook.com, use to keep in touch with all my friends and know more other friends, http://thestar.com.my, reading news online and keep myself up-to-date with all of the current issues, http://wble.utar.edu.my, downloading all the reading materials and notes from lecturers and tutors, www.google.com, acts as my search engine.
初めまして。どぞよろしく。(Hajimemashite Douzouyouroshiku!).This Japanese sentence means nice to meet you. Hi, my name is Ooi Xui Chi. I am 20 years old and I come from a famous rain town, Taiping. I am the youngest in the family and thus, all my family very love and care about me. I feel so grateful and thankful that I can be daughter of my parents; have such nice brothers and sisters. I love them very much. During my free time, I like to listen to music, watch movies and Hong Kong TVB dramas, exercise, shopping and sometimes I will on-line. The exercise I like the most is yoga. Yoga is such a good exercise that can help me to reduce stress, keep fit and fill my free time. I do attend yoga classes with my dearest mummy and normally after our classes we will go shopping together. It’s a great fun time for me! On the other hand, I like to log on to Facebook to interact with my friends and play the games available in Facebook. XD. My favourite fast food is Mcdonalds, especially the chicken nuggets and french fries. Furthermore, I REALY love home-made dishes prepares by my mum. For me, it’s the most delicious food in this world!! The dessert that I like most is chocolate ice-cream. It’s yummy! That’s all about me. Thank for reading our blog, Viva la IS! May all of you have a wonderful day! =]
Hi hi, I'm Soh Chien Yin, or you can just call me jscy
. This isn't the first time I'm writing a blog, but, it is the first time I've ever created a blog for an assignment. However, this is different from the blog that I currently own, and it brings me heaps of fun. I'm 19 now and going to be 20, which I feel myself getting older and older
. I'm quite an emo girl where I can easily get all touchy and my tears will keep falling (especially in movies and novels). I'm studying in UTAR which is renowned for their diligent students, tackling loads of assignments, presentations and tests. Sometimes, that pressurized me and made me hardly to survive, but I will brace it. Among the top websites I often visit are www.yahoo.com, www.utar.edu.my, www.facebook.com, and www.google.com. Sometimes, I admit I could be a bit "blur blur" on some situations, so please forgive me
but, please don't make me angry as it will surely upset me
. I totally love animated pictures that are glittery and adorable which may seem a little childish, but, I still like them very very much~
. That's all from me, BYE! 
Hi hi, I'm Soh Chien Yin, or you can just call me jscy





No comments:
Post a Comment